Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

On the Bandwagon

So, I've been toying with the idea of getting a blog for awhile. Always stopping me...who on earth could possible want to read my ramblings. Well, I finally decided - I just don't care. I don't know how much this will be used for documenting everyday, mundane life. But...I would like a place were I could post stuff. Upload my recipes so I have them collected somewhere (free). Post things that I find funny. And so on.
And so I begin with a recipe. A friend gave me this, and I've tweeked it here and there till it's just the way I love it. Hubs adores it, and it always seems to be gone whenever I'm packing up the crock pot to go home. So here it is.








































Enjoy!

5 comments :

  1. Hi, Becky!
    Welcome to the blogging world! Mark and Luke would have this to themselves because the rest of us cannot handle spicy stuff. Might have to make it for them, though and maybe see if there is a less spicy version (but then it would be called just chicken dip.) :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always add less hot sauce, I always figured that was a "to taste" ingredient. :)

      Delete
  2. Don't sweat the blog-stuff Bex, for every blog there's a different person behind it with a different reason for doing it. Even when you think you're just sending a message out into the void, that little action can feel like a little relief.

    PS: you know we lurve that dip.

    ReplyDelete