Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'm Baaaaack!

I'm so happy. I'm blogging again! But that also means I'm regularly painting my nails again. Ladies and gents...the semester is ALMOST over!

So, my mom gave me this awesome gift!

Sephora came out with this great gift box from Ciaté.


It's an Advent Calender! Of nail polish!


Being December 1, this is the day everyone starts their Advent calenders.


I love the little quote! And inside is a mini bottle of Ciaté Snow Globe. It's like little torn pieces of iridescent awesomeness in clear polish.


I started with two coats of SinfulColors Amethyst. This is one of my favorite purples that I own.


It's so hard to catch all the colors! But this is so pretty.



I can't promise I'll blog every day. But I WILL share pictures of each polish. Can't wait to see what the other days have.

Thanks, Mom!

1 comment :