Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2013

AIS Challenege - Autumn

Whhaaaat? ANOTHER post?!?! Yes, you all are so very lucky. :) Also, I am just not interested in doing anything other than relaxing and doing my nails.

I went ahead tonight and did the Adventures in Stamping Sunday challenge, which is Autumn this week. I love the fall so much. Ok, I hate the hay-fever that comes with it...but this time of year is my favorite, and I am always so thankful that I live in an area where you can experience the true beauty of fall. Plus we have the added bonus of bonfires, Halloween, and pumpkin and apple everything! Ah...I so love it.

Such a happy fall mani!

I decided to go with a gradient. I have a love/hate relationships with gradients. Usually they're a fail for me, but this one worked out! I started with two coats of China Glaze Fast Track.



Then I added a topcoat, to help keep the base intact. That was a good call on my part! Usually when I sponge the gradient on, the base comes off with it. This time it worked!


It's not a very complex gradient...but I'm just glad it turned out.


And I've got to add some stamping, for the AIS Challenge! I used my Winstonia W119 plate, and stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jumpin' Jade. For those who are wondering, every Sally Hansen Insta-Dri I've tried so far stamps perfectly!



A great fall mani! I'll be doing a lot of these, I'm sure!

Until next time,

Becks

No comments :

Post a Comment